Sunday, July 19, 2026

DJ Keyz - Collabo Edition Series

 This is a little different post than normal. We've had some interest in the Collabo series along with a bunch of questions. I thought I would document the series here so it can be referred to in the future. I have identified all but 4 of them. Any contributions would be great. I believe 1 & 2 to be the Best Of Mary J Blige & the Best Of Beyonce but the covers don't explicitly state that. The ones highlighted are what we have found as a group.

#1 - ?

#2 - ?

#3 - Usher - Life Of A Star

#4 - Mariah Carey - It's Like That

#5 - 112 - Welcome To Room 112

#6 - Jagged Edge - The Saga Continues

#7 - Jadakiss - .40 Cal Kiss

#8 - Nas - Streetmatic

#9 - Cam'ron - Cam's Kitchen

#10 - 50 Cent - The Commander In Chief

#11 - Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Collabos

#12 - Tupac - Runnin With An Outlaw

#13 - Bun B - Get Screwed Up

#14 - T.I. - The Return Of The Rubberband Man

#15 - Mobb Deep - Deep In The Streets

#16 - Jay-Z - Serious Business

#17 - Styles P - Men Of Respect

#18 - Beanie Sigel - The Broad Street Bully Pt. 2

#19 - Scarface - Scarred For Life

#20 - Young Jeezy - Snow Trap

#21 - Paul Wall - What It Do

#22 - Juelz Santana - Lyrical Crack

#23 - Busta Rhymes - Fire

#24 - Lloyd Banks - Keyz To The Bank

#25 - Twista - Natural Disaster

#26 - Fabolous - The NY Transporters

#27 - Jay-Z - Serious Business 2

#28 - Game - Put You On The Game

#29 - Lil Wayne

#30 - ?

#31 - ?

#32 - Sheek Louch - Can't Cage A Wolf

#33 - Chamillionaire - Chamilitary Training

#34 - Kanye West - Kon The Don

#35 - Rick Ross - The Rossfather

#36 - Jim Jones - Dirty Bird

#37 - R. Kelly - R&B Flossin


-MJ-


No comments:

Post a Comment